He venido encendida al desierto pa' quemar
Porque el alma prende fuego cuando deja de amar
Little to say. Everything around me is empty, and the void is immense, dark, silent, scary.
In these days there were moments of pure despair, in which emptiness presented itself in the form of an abyss. The calmness with which I could contemplate the possibility of embracing the darkness was frightening. Not only did it seem extremely simple, but real. I felt the force of the attraction, it was stronger than me, and while I closed my eyes, the peace I felt comforted me. The time had come!
I felt free, I felt happy!
And then I was surprised ... I was sorry! How, if the reason for my despair was to have lost the ability to feel anything?
Was I already dead? Had I been dreaming? I know, I'm going crazy.
Everything, a nightmare. Get me out of here, take me away, no matter where.
I'm suffocating ...
I was not born for this. I was not born to
Exist
E - X - I - S - T
What a word so false, so empty, so naked.
Because existing is no more than being. Being what?
It does not define, it is abstract.
Like me.
No comments:
Post a Comment