Saturday, 23 May 2015

In my blood...

It's not that I forget. It's just that sometimes I go to bed at night, and I remember that I've been without remembering him all day.

And then, at an untimely and unexpected moment, my ears pick the music playing on the radio, and I freeze at the song I heard on the day he left, and it was so perfect for him, for us. In our last goodbye, I placed a note with the lyrics on the front pocket of his shirt, and shared the moment with him. How I missed him so much already and he'd only be gone a few hours before. In my heart I only felt gratitude, I thanked him for everything.

Listening to the song again always brings me back to that last moment when no one realized what I was doing, when I honored his legacy though the shared love for music and joy, and found peace in knowing that we would always be together through the music he shared, his stories, his way of being, his eyes, of his blood.

I want to cry, I miss them, its a lie, pain doesn't go away with time.

But I smile. Love is like that. It's in my blood.

Don't go my friend.
I like to have you around.
But I...
But I know you are to go.

Carry me, entertain me
or just play a sound to me and impose my emotion...
And I'll celebrate! Just wanted to make up time.
Do you wanna stay?
I dream of you and you are alright, I don't wanna wake up.

Don't say a word.
Hold me and give yourself some breathing space...
I know... Hold me... Keep me...

Carry me, entertain me
or just play a sound to me and impose in my emotion...
And I'll celebrate! Just wanted to make up time.
Do you wanna stay?
I dream of you and you are alright, I don't wanna wake up.
Is this ending our chain of love, I don't wanna break it...

Carry me, entertain me
or just play a sound to me and impose in my emotion...
And I'll celebrate...
I don't wanna wake up.

I just wanted to make up time.
Do you wanna stay?

No comments:

Post a Comment